- Increase participation in adult recreational hockey by offering induction into 80+ Hockey Hall of Fame as a goal for players and as a tribute to builders actively involved in growing the community of senior recreational hockey players;
- Formally recognize 80+ active recreational hockey players in Canada who meet the eligibility criteria;
- Create and maintain a registry for 60+ active hockey players in Canada;
- Support and promote health and safety initiatives (conditioning, diet, first aid training, etc.) for adult hockey players;
- Support 80+ Hockey Alums as role models and ambassadors for adult recreational hockey in Canada;
- Self-finance the organisational development and operations of the 80+ Hockey Hall of Fame through sponsorships, donations and member/player contributions.
Certificate of incorporation
Available upon request (Maurice Marchand 819-777-7333).
Board of Directors 2021/2022
Duties and Powers of Board of Directors
Members of the Corporation
|2019||President's Report||Financial Statements|
|2018||President's Report||Financial Statements|
|2017||President's Report||Financial Statements|