- Increase participation in adult recreational hockey by offering induction into 80+ Hockey Hall of Fame as a goal for players and as a tribute to builders actively involved in growing the community of senior recreational hockey players;
- Formally recognize 80+ active recreational hockey players in Canada who meet the eligibility criteria;
- Create and maintain a registry for 60+ active hockey players in Canada;
- Support and promote health and safety initiatives (conditioning, diet, first aid training, etc.) for adult hockey players;
- Support 80+ Hockey Alums as role models and ambassadors for adult recreational hockey in Canada;
- Self-finance the organisational development and operations of the 80+ Hockey Hall of Fame through sponsorships, donations and member/player contributions.
Certificate of incorporation
Available upon request (Herb Brennen 613-591-0628).
Board of Directors 2023/2024
|Honorary President||Maurice (Moe) Marchand||819-777-7333|